Thursday, November 28, 2019

Thansgiving With The Lions Part Please Let Me Die Now


The Lions have led in all 12 games this year. They are 3-8-1. That is the kind of chaos nonsense fuck your luck bullshit that has always torn at our broken asses. Now some would say that this is evidence of an oh so close just need a little patience baby kind of deal, but fuck all that. If The Patriot Way is a bunch of coin flips with shitty luck then fuck it and the con men trying to sell it to us.

Of course, I’ve already railed about how incompetence is bad enough and when mixed with evil becomes a nightmare of hellfire and shit no one should have to deal with, and I’m not going to keep nattering on about that, but I mean, fuck, man, come on.

The worst part about this whole deal is I feel like the whole “led in all 12 games” thing is going to be a get out of jail free card for these fuckers, which means next year is just more of the same and I don’t know how much more I can take of this. I mean, obviously, I will take just about anything and I am a coward as I have already proven by dragging my ass back to these shitheads with my mouth open begging for more shit to be shoveled into it year after fucking year. But there are children right now who are being introduced to this nightmare, which is honestly kind of abusive, and if this damn team can’t get its shit together for me, at least it could do it for them.

That’s right, I’m at the point where I am flinging innocent children into this shitstorm in the hopes that it doesn’t all land on me. I am past the point of decency and I fail to see why I should start trying to pretty this up now. 

Anyway, it was yet another quarterback being thrust into the fire and poor David Blough never stood a chance, did he? And now Mitch Trubisky of all idiots gets to play the hero while Ford Field burns and Bob Quinn plays his fiddle and Matt Patricia rapes all the women trying to flee the stadium.  This is not a good scene, man, not good at all, and the only ones left alive will be the vampires and ghouls feeding on the flesh of the dead, sucking at our souls like the greedy little monsters they are. Welcome to Detroit, baby, you’re gonna die.

It was a bad day, just like it always is with these shitheads. I ate too much and I feel like shit and I managed to escape and flee back to the compound here where I am with my cat who can sense that something awful has happened and I just fed her and she will probably shit all over the place later and I will too, and this is what it means to be an American and a Lions fan in this outhouse year of our lives, a wretched people, a loathsome bunch of gluttons stuffed with our own hubris and poison holiday food, waiting to see what end it all oozes out of before we pass out in a pile of poor choices as our cats eat our sick.

But fuck all that. I was loaded with leftovers and sent on my way, as my dear mother worries that I waste away in this addict’s skin, and I love her for it, but I honestly just want to puke it all up and never have to think about it again, and now I have a refrigerator stuffed with food that I don’t even really want which makes me feel guilty as hell in this consumerist hell world we have made for ourselves in which so many go hungry, but I am too cowardly to give it away and I will stuff my idiot face with it all week long and feel like shit about myself and about this whole fucking country and about my shitty football team.

But that is all psychic emotional baggage that none of you need to hear about, and I guess I can feed some of it to my deer sweet kitty, who is already starting to show signs of being a hefty lady, but what the hell, we will die together in our gluttonous misery, both victims of one too many poor choices. 

So yeah, anyway, back to football related miseries. I still have the rest of my Gambling With Sanity picks to fire off either tomorrow or Saturday depending on how wretchedly loathsomely I spend my time between now and then, a victim of my own insatiable gluttony for this comfortable holiday food and poor choices that will leave me feeling like fucking Caligula stumbling out of the vomitorium with who the fuck knows attached to his dick and poor choices in his heart. 

It is always good to see a ne’er do well quarterback get the chance to rise up and make a name for himself on Thanksgiving, but sadly for David Blough he failed where so many others have failed before. I don’t even know what happened to Jeff Driskel, such is the shitty state of my fandom these days, but I can only assume he was eaten by Lions Disease or maybe just by Fat Matt in between courses of rape and vomiting. 

I like our new running back, that Scarborough kid, which means he’s, what, the 5th string dude or some shit and also that he will likely suffer a gruesome career ending injury before we even get to really know him. But fuck it, that is life in the NFL meat grinder, and dudes like him will be lucky to even get their medical bills covered before being sent to the glue factory.  This is a hideous league that takes no prisoners and leaves its players broken and destitute more often than not, much like ancient gladiators back in the day. Sure, there are less killings now, but don’t tell that to OJ or one of the many soup brained warriors who puts a gun in their mouth or against their chest so their brains can be studied by ghoulish scientists eager to figure out where man exactly loses his ability to comprehend his own concussed existence. At best, you go out a tragic figure, a cautionary tale of what this fucked up sport can do you. Or you can go out like Chris Benoit and have the Bixes of the world snorting your brains through specially made straws which liquify it before being greedily swallowed by the fat maws of our troubled youthful muckrakers. 

None of it is good, man, none of it at all, but at least we got to watch you boys die for our sins on Thanksgiving as we stuffed our fat faces with blood food commemorating the genocide of the native peoples of this fair land.  Everybody wins except nobody really does, maybe the Failure Demons and cardiologists, all so your racist uncle can stuff his face and talk about how he’ll only eat white meat with a knowing guffaw.

So Happy Thanksgiving, from me to you. I’m glad we could spend it together with our beloved Lions as we vomit into the nearest house plant and listen to grandpa bitch about the Jews and Mexicans while grandma weezes her way through cleanup, nobody helping her, and she thinks bitter thoughts about people with darker skin than her because she’s also horrible, just like the rest of them, and then she’ll cry because you don’t call her enough and it’s all you can do to not vomit into her wrinkled old face and send her nasty ass back to hell.

But that’s just life in America in these strange and terrible times, brutal and uncompromising in its miseries. At least you got to eat yourself into a coma and watch a football game played for the delight of fascists everywhere and a league full of corrupt and evil billionaires who would sell you to some Arabians for a second helping of that pumpkin pie. Eat until you puke, my fellow Americans. Eat until you can no longer control your own bowels. Eat and watch more football as men destroy their brains for your dumb enjoyment. Happy fucking Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment