Wednesday, September 24, 2008

FUCKING FINALLY



Good God they finally killed him.

Of course, this all had to come a day after I put up a post saying it wouldn't happen. Fuckers.

But really, this is a good thing, and while tomorrow cold, dark reality will likely settle in, and the Lions will still be shit and the Fords will still be sitting in their offices, having bought themselves another few years of peace by being able to say HEY GET OFF MY ASS I FIRED MILLEN WHADDYA WANT FROM ME? I will just be happy today and bask in the knowledge that the cretinous oaf known as Matt Millen will either be working for FOX or on that plane to Oakland to interview with Al Davis.

Hooray! My only regret is that it didn't happen at the hands of Lions fans finally storming Ford Field and dragging Matt Millen out and flinging his corpse into the Detroit River. Oh well, you take what you can get I guess.

3 comments:

  1. So help me GOD, if this man gets a job doing ANYTHING for the Raiders...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on Harpo, he is a Raider and BY GOD Al Davis loves his boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha! So I was at the Matt Millen going away party last Sunday! Saginaw you are one saavy town.

    ReplyDelete